Each week, CEO Blog Nation’s editors round up the most compelling news and advice for entrepreneurs and business owners. Here are this week’s highlights.
CEO Blog Nation
- I am CEO (from CEO Blog Nation): Battlecry for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- How to Create a Facebook Fanpage for your Business [VIDEO]: This tutorial provides a step-by-step guide for creating a Facebook Fan Page.
- Sponsored Question: What things do you look for in a great website? (from Ask a CEO): Entrepreneurs and business owners use their website to showcase their business and generate sales. What things do you look for (or want) in a website?
- Source of Entrepreneurial Confidence & Fears [Infographic] (from Rescue A CEO): Entrepreneurs and business owners feel more confident when there are resources and infrastructure put in place to make them successful.
- CEO Blog Nation Coming Soon on Instagram (from CEO Blog Nation): CEO Blog Nation understands the importance of visually showing entrepreneurship and is happy to announce that it will have an official profile for entrepreneurs and business owners to capture entrepreneurship on Instagram.
Across the Web
- UPS Bills Store as Small-Business Solution(via New York Times): To attract more small enterprises, the UPS Store’s “Small Business Solutions” campaign emphasizes that its new services can be customized, like the specially designed pie box, to meet a specific business need.
- Small Business Concern About Economic Outlook [VIDEO] (via Fox Small Business): Citibank Small Business head Jerome Byers on a survey of small businesses’ concerns about the future of their business as well as the economy.
- 5 Tips for Managing Remote Teams(via Open Forum): There are a ton of benefits to building a remote team. It can mean everything from saving a buck to enjoying certain strategic advantages.
- Why the US is Falling Behind Other Countries(via Open Forum): The United States’ position in the global economy has declined to seventh place, according to the World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013. Rising national debt, continuing economic instability and distrust of government on the part of the business community all combined to lower the U.S. ranking for the fourth straight year in the annual ranking of global competitiveness.
- 3 Ways to Turn Warm Leads into Hot Leads(via Fox Small Business Center): Ways to convert those hard to convert leads into sales.